Tuesday 3 June 2014

Hello!

Hello! Welcome to my blog! This is a blog that will chronicle the various nick-knacks and craft projects that I've made in the past, and the new ones that I'll be working on as well. Other than that...nothing much else :)

A bit about myself: I'm starting university this year. My grandaunt taught me to sew. I also knit and crochet (though I'm rather terrible at it), and I enjoy paper crafts too. I'm also not bad with making stuffed toys. But my projects usually involve sewing. Usually. I like variety ;)

I am a big fan of Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who...a lot of my projects tend to end up being recreations of these things. I love to make recreations, but I don't like copying other people's work. For me, part of the fun is figuring out how to make a pattern for it.

Gosh. I have started a blog...in an era when people are not setting up blogs...in marketing terms, I am a VERY late adopter.

I don't know what else to write. Bye!

- christine

No comments:

Post a Comment